Postpartum Padsicle

These felt like heaven for me after I got home being sore from delivery.

All you need:

  1. Maternity Pads
  2. Witch Hazel
  3. Aloe Vera Gel
  4. Lavender oil
  5. Butter knife
  6. Scotch tape
  7. Tray 
It's so simple to prepare! All you have to do is open the pad, paste the ingredients onto the cotton (I used a butter knife). Only use a few drops of witch hazel and lavender oil on the aloe Vera which I used as the base, wrap the pad back in its packet, secure it with piece of scotch tape and pack them into a large sandwich bag. Leave in the freezer to chill over night and use after your bath or when you need a change. It really does help sooth the area and I recommend it to all mom coming home from delivery.  The healing agents are gentle and comforting. I'm currently making a few for my friend who just had her baby boy! Congrats to her and Welcome Veer!




Comments

Popular Posts