My "Burn Belly Fat" Meal Plan

I am happy with my post pregnancy body, minus the belly fat. It limits my wardrobe, making it difficult to find anything to wear. So I am determine to get my flat tummy back!

After doing some research, I first understood what contributes to the belly fat. There were three (3) main points that I can relate to:

  1. Lack of sleep: It leads to indigestion, resulting in gas formation which makes the belly look bloated.
  2. Stress: It's human nature to eat more when stressed. Being a new mom can be very stressful at times and I would reward myself with a marvelous tub of ice cream. (yum)
  3. Too Many Calories: Excess calorie intake transform into fat. Excess junk food, sweets, cakes, etc. Moderation is key!
Some fat burning foods that you should try to include in your diet are:
  1. Fruits
  2. Vegetables
  3. Oats
  4. Almond and nuts
  5. Eggs
  6. Fish
  7. Water
Stay away from anything that is processed or has artificial flavors, including carbonated beverages. Below is a picture of a meal plan I found. I am trying my best to stick to it. It's simple and easy to prepare. Once you have successfully joined some sort of fitness class, gym or work out at home, you NEED to eat properly. Otherwise you would be defeating the whole purpose. Try to follow a meal plan that works for you. 



Good luck in burning that belly fat!

Xoxo,
Zwenz.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18208315/?claim=6uks7xvzsdh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts