Graphic Tees every Mom needs right now!

At this stage in my life, I mostly wear graphic tees and jeans. Not only because it's comfortable and easy to put together, it also looks good paired with a Blazer/Cardigan and statement necklace or choker. Dressing is ALWAYS a hassle with my baby boy, it's basically my uniform these days. So I decided to give other moms the option of these fun tees that express exactly how we feel on a daily. There is also the matching set option where you can get a matching tee or onesie for your little blessing.

Feel free to contact me about any of the T- Shirts posted. They are $150.
If you're interested in the matching sets they're $225. It's the perfect combo for you and yours.

Women Sizes: Small - X-Large
Baby/Toddler Sizes: NB - 5T
Any other sizes please let me know so I can accommodate you.

Email: zeeebabeee@gmail.com












Comments

Popular Posts